Header Ads

PSL gets Oppo as official partner

LAHORE: The much-awaited HBL Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2018 got another official partner, when Oppo </a> </a> joined hand with them in a colourful ceremony held here at a local hotel on Thursday.

OPPO Pakistan CEO George Long and PCB </a> </a> </a> Director Sales & Marketing Naila Bhatti were the official signatories at the signing ceremony, which was graced by cricketer Hassan Ali, PCB </a> </a> </a> officials, journalists and Oppo </a> </a> management.

Speaking on the occasion, George Long said: “It is a proud moment for me as Oppo </a> </a> partners with the PSL </a> </a> </a> . We support youth and it is our aim to promote and develop everything that the youth is interested in and involved with. Cricket is not just a game but a kind of culture for Pakistan’s youth offering a unique combination of sports, glamour and entertainment all together. With this tie-up with PSL </a> </a> </a> and young Pakistani cricketer Hassan Ali, I am positive that Oppo </a> </a> will come closer to the hearts of millions of cricket loving youth in the country.”

Naila Bhatti said: “On behalf of the PCB </a> </a> </a> , it gives me immense pleasure to announce our tie-up with Oppo </a> </a> as the official partner for PSL </a> </a> </a> . Both cricket and Oppo </a> </a> have a huge following amongst the youth and I am sure this association will help in further promoting the true spirit of cricket amongst the youth of Pakistan.”

Meanwhile, Oppo </a> </a> also unveiled its first Pakistani Television Commercial (TVC) featuring the super talented cricketer Hassan Ali. Sharing his experience with Oppo </a> </a> , Hassan Ali said: “I was a little nervous, this is a different kind of performance, but I have to say, the experience was fantastic.

"I hope my fans like my first ever TVC that I have put my utmost passion and dedication in. I am very happy to represent OPPO , as I feel that it represents the youth of Pakistan.”

Let's block ads! (Why?)

https://nation.com.pk/09-Feb-2018/psl-gets-oppo-as-official-partner?show=preview/?version=amp