Header Ads

10 cool Samsung Bixby tricks you need to know

Now Playing:Watch this: 5 tips for getting started with Bixby Voice
2:52

Samsung's assistant Bixby can do a wide range of tasks on your phone. Once you've learned the basics, here are some additional tricks that will help you get the most out of your new assistant.

1. Turn on an elusive setting

I'm horrible at remembering how to turn certain features on and off. Bixby is a lifesaver for people like me. All you need to do is tell it what setting you would like to change and it will take you to that screen and toggle the setting.

For example, I couldn't remember how to turn on my lock screen, so instead of fumbling around for five minutes I just said, "Turn on lock screen." Within a second or so, Bixby had completed the task.  

2. Get stuff with your points

As you use Bixby, you level and gain XP, like in a video game. You may wonder, "What good is that?" Well, that XP can earn you things.